Please read the following rules:
- Your profile:
- You have to be at least 18 years old to open an account.
- The information and photos in your profile have to be of you.
- Hate speech and racism are strictly forbidden, in private as well as public conversations.
- Be civil! This might be a fighting site, but off the mats we need you to be civil to our members. Do not provoke public hostility or exchanges of insults and do not engage in them either. This includes what you post in forums, on your blog and on your profile. The only exception to this rule is setting "abuse flags". This article covers: personal attacks, threats, naming and shaming, online bullying, etc. This article does NOT apply to private messages and private communication on chat. It does, however, apply to support requests.
- MeetFighters is not an advertising medium. Advertising on our pages is forbidden without the express permission of the site administrators.
- It is forbidden to place advertisement for goods or services in any of the public areas of the site, including but not limited to:Your blog, your profile text, recommendations, forums, match requests and the public chat area.
- Bulk unsolicited offers of goods and services by private messages is forbidden.
- Members are permitted to post offers to buy or sell small personal items on the "Classifieds" forum.
- It is forbidden to promote or advertise any sort of event or meeting with an entry fee outside the designated Fighting Events page.
- You may have only one profile. Using multiple profiles is forbidden.
- Marking people you have not had a real life match with as "past opponents", or writing recommendations for them is forbidden.
- Combat sports are inherently dangerous. MeetFighters disclaims responsibility for any injuries, damage to property or other liability that might arise. What happens between members is the sole responsibility of the members involved.
- By uploading your photo, you claim that you own the copyright and give us license to display it on your profile. It is forbidden to upload random photos from the net, or any other material for which you are not the copyright owner.
- We do not allow profile names that include or allude to any sexual orientation. Profile names that include or allude to eroticism, fetishism, escort service or illegal activity are not allowed. If your name is found not to match this guideline, your profile will be suspended and you will be asked to change it.
- You must respect the privacy of other members and never disclose their personal information or correspondence without their express consent.
- MeetFighters is for private and personal use only. You may not use the site for the purpose of collection or aggregation of data for any reason, be it commercial or non-commercial.
- Complaints Conditions Policy:
We deeply value our customer feedback and are committed to ensuring a fair, efficient, and courteous resolution to any complaints you might have. Our Complaints Conditions policy outlines the steps both customers and our team will follow in the event of a complaint.
- Valuing Customer Feedback:
- We believe that your feedback is crucial in helping us improve our services and customer experience. Every complaint is an opportunity for us to better understand your needs and enhance our offerings.
- Commitment to Resolution:
- Our team is dedicated to resolving any issues you may encounter with fairness and efficiency. We understand the importance of addressing your concerns promptly and courteously.
- Customer Complaint Process:
- If you have a complaint, please reach out to us through our Contact Form also available in the site footer. You may also reach out to us over email at [email protected].
- Clearly describe the issue and provide any relevant details (such as order number, dates, etc.) to help us understand and address your complaint effectively.
- We encourage you to contact us as soon as an issue arises to enable swift resolution.
- Merchant's Steps for Resolution:
- Upon receiving your complaint, our team will acknowledge it within 8 hours during Central European Business hours. In most cases, you can expect an answer much sooner, and outside these hours too, on weekends.
- We will review your complaint thoroughly and may contact you for further information if necessary.
- A dedicated team member will be assigned to your case to ensure it is handled with the attention it deserves.
- We aim to resolve complaints within 2 business days. However, if it's a complex issue requiring more time, we will keep you informed about the progress.
- Once a resolution is reached, we will communicate the outcome to you and ensure that any agreed-upon actions are implemented promptly.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY: TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, MEETFIGHTERS IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTIES, CONDITIONS, REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTIES OF ANY KIND. MeetFighters.com is not a public utility and we reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any or no reason.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT AND UNDER NO LEGAL THEORY SHALL MEETFIGHTERS OR ANY OTHER PERSON WHO HAS BEEN INVOLVED IN THE CREATION, PRODUCTION, OR DELIVERY OF MEETFIGHTERS.COM BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE.
We hope these rules will help you and others make the best use of our site. Enjoy your stay, and happy wrestling! :)